Possibilites for the origin of my headache:
- It was 9 degrees last Wednesday and has been 73 degrees since Saturday.
- Guitar Hero
- The amount of stuff that comes out of the right side of my head when I blow my (very dry) nose.
- I am paying The Princess to sit and shred all of the credit card applications sent to The Palace since 2006.
- She's on hour 7. (No, we haven't had her sit for 7 hours and shred. We gave her a lunch break.)
- Cat dander - it is multiplying
- Have I mentioned Guitar Hero?
- The King's end of the year filing
- The King's end of the year bookkeeping
- The King's regular bookkeeping
- Selecting a book for February's bookclub (take pity. send ideas.)
- The reality of how much gray is in my hair.
- People wearing too much perfume. I'll not name names.
- The error message that keeps popping up on my computer that says something about "memory", "lost" and "terminated".
- The thought of The King disassembling said computer to "fix" the problem.
Other things that fill my brain:
- It is really sweet that The Princess enjoys Noggin on TV, but the little ditty that they play every commercial break, "...jams are the jelliest, socks are the feetiest, birds are the tweetiest..." is really. grating. on. my. nerves.
- Yes, she is 10 and she still loves Noggin. We think it's sweet.
- Do you think that the middle judge on Dancing With the Stars feels left out of the Dance Wars show?
- I'd have loved to watch Dance Wars. The silly little tornadoes that are all around us are forcing the weather people to be on non-stop. Whatever.
- Isn't it kind of weird when the weather people announce the track of the tornado and they name all these towns that are really close but you've never heard of them? Who knew there was a Chewey, Arkansas?
- If you live in Tornado Alley, you know that a few years ago "tornadic" became THE word for storms. It appears the word for 2008 is "congealed". The weather dude has said "the storms have congealed" no less than 17 times.
- Why is it that when you cook something in the crock-pot all day you don't want to eat it for supper?
- I think it is because I've smelled it all day. Yuck.
- Do y'all feel like you are getting second rate medicine that won't work when you don't get the sinus medicine that is behind the counter?
- Do y'all feel like they are going to arrest you when you sign for the "real" Sudafed for the 3rd time in 2 months?
- I think I'm sending The King to the pharmacy today.
- When will there be another TV show as good as Mad About You, Friends or Seinfeld?
- Is there one and I don't know about it?
- This is the nastiest thing I've seen in awhile. And I saw it on Noggin.
- If any of you know that it is not, in fact, nasty, please tell me. Otherwise, I will continue believing that turning cat poop into liquid is the sickest thing ever.
Maybe it is just me.
Please come back tomorrow. I'll try to get it together.