Well really, you didn't ask.
Kelly tagged me with the Seven Random Things meme. Since I am totally out of other blogging ideas, I think today is a great day to play!!
Let me apologize in advance for boring you with things that you never cared to know.
1. We had a pet pig in our house when I was in high school. Really, it was my mom's. Really, I totally hated him. His name was Hamlet. We had to get Hamlet a pet cat because he was lonely. The cat got struck by lightening. Hamlet found the poor cat. He freaked and never recovered. The pig psychiatrist suggested we put him on a plane and send him to his momma. (We really didn't have a pig psychiatrist...that is just what we called the lady we got him from...) His brothers/sisters were the pigs that lived with George Clooney. Doesn't that mean I'm, like, George Clooney's step-sister or something?
2. I always wanted a Pepsi machine and a Snoopy Snow Cone machine for Christmas and I never got either of them.
3. I have a huge 28-year-old scar on my foot where Brent Michael W. ran over it with a Big Wheels.
4. When I married The King, he had to show me how to brown ground beef.
5. Ok. This borders on really nasty (or maybe walks right over it). When The Princess was itsy bitsy, she was in bed with us so that I could get some sleep. Her umbilical cord thing came off in the middle of the night and I tossed it toward my nightstand where all of the baby equipment was stationed. I had completely forgotten about it by the next morning because of the sleep deprivation. So...we were moving to a new house, like, 2 years later and while I was packing...guess what I found? After 2 years of keeping her gross little umbilical stub, I kind of felt bad to throw it away. So I put it in a baggie. And I still have it. It is in a box in the attic because I hope to never look at it again.
Assuming you are still reading...
6. This may be the most evil sentence ever written on a parenting blog: I detest the book Love You Forever. I think it is the most bizarre thing I've ever read. It kind of creeps me out. The 60-year-old mom is climbing in the window to get a look at her son? Um, can you say Stalker? I could never even finish it for the fits of laughter. I'm sorry. Don't send me mean comments. It is a flaw in my personality, or DNA or something. Blame my mother (who has never climbed in my window).
7. I don't like to eat meat very much, but I love hot dogs at a movie theater or ballpark. I know what they are made of...
Whew. I hope that wasn't too painful.
I think I am supposed to tag people, but I am new at this whole blogging thing and don't know many of you! I will throw out a few names of those I'd like to know more about! Don't feel obligated...
I'll start with Amy...she's been my friend for so long that she is obligated to play. A few more...Jeni, Lisa, The Fritz Facts and Laura. Really girls, no pressure. At all.
Anyone else that wants to play--join in!!